LOVE

LOVE
a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Monday, February 26, 2007

No Rumors Out There Yet!

Today was an unexpected surprise of a day off from school. Snow and sleet hit for a second time in the area. I used this time to continue preparing "the nest" for Cora-Li's arrival. Closet cleaning and reorganization was the task at hand. Mission completed! All of Emma's clothes have been sorted and those too small have been packed away for her baby sister. As we were cleaning she said, "Hey, she has more clothes than me!" When I reminded her that she was getting new clothes because she had outgrown the others, she was thrilled with the idea and forget about sibling rivalry! With extra time on my hands, I have been checking the China Adopt Talk Forum and my Yahoo group for any rumors. Nothing Yet! With CCAA back to work after the Chinese New Year holiday, we should be hearing rumors this week or next. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

jill said...

And what was the reason I didn't become an art teacher? Instead I have to get the paper out 365 days a year! Hope you and Emma had a great day off!
Love,
JILL